Exciting new job opportunities for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse's (RMN's) in Berkshire with COMPETITIVE rates!!!
Beacon Care Services is currently recruiting for RMN's who are flexible in the shifts they work - we have a mixture of days, nights and weekends to suit your availability within our prestigious client base in the Berkshire region.
The right RMN will be confident, forward thinking and enthusiastic while having an interest in partaking an active role in the delivery of care to a challenging client group. All placements will be based working on acute mental health wards, so you would need the ability to observe and provide support to patients with varied mental health needs, as well as following care plans and administering medications.
Requirements for RMN:
- Minimum of 6 months' experience in a UK hospital as a RMN
- Recognised RMN qualification
- Have right to work in UK
- Valid NMC Registration - RMN
- A clean DBS (CRB check)
- Able to submit 2 clinical references
- Can work a minimum 2 shifts per week
- Fast Track compliance process
- Your very own dedicated RMN compliance and bookings consultant
- Free Mandatory Training - RMN specific
- Free Enhanced DBS
- Free RMN Uniform
- PAYE and Umbrella options available
- Regular flexible shifts to suit your availability
- £100 bonus for every successful RGN/ RN/ RMN you refer to us
About Beacon Care Services
Beacon Care Services is a trusted nursing agency brand that has been established since 1998. Well known as a reliable source of specialist locum RMN/ RN's at short notice, we are a part of the NHS National Framework agreements. Although predominantly an NHS facing supplier, our broad NHS experience and coverage also provides an invaluable resource to private healthcare organisations that require access to highly skilled nursing workforce. As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Beacon Care Services also cares for its staff. Our professional and friendly approach gives our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be.
So if you are passionate about caring and are a RMN/ RGN, join Beacon Care Services today.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those that are suitable. We thank you in advance for your application.
Ref No. BCSBHFTRMNRNBB