Band 7, Clinical Psychologist/CBT Therapist, CAMHS Community Team (HC/10200)
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Sector: Psychiatric nursing
Service / Speciality: CAMHS Community Team.
Job: Clinical Psychologist/CBT Therapist (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 7 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Oxford. We are currently looking for a locum Band 7 Clinical Psychologist/CBT Therapist to work on a contract basis within their busy CAMHS Community Team. Acting as care coordinator under CPA, providing assessment and psychological treatment of young people, able to administer interventions such as CBT therapy.
The job is perfect for a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist/CBT Therapist with previous experience within a CAMHS Community Team.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
• 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 year minimum Clinical Psychologist/CBT Therapist experience at Band 6 or higher within a CAMHS Team.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid HCPC Pin number.
• Full Driving License with access to a car for business use.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Healthcare's in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.