Band 7 CBT Therapist, Talking Therapies Team (HC/10232)
Location: London, Central
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service/ Speciality: Talking Therapies Team.
Job: CBT Therapist (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 7 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Central London. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 7 CBT Therapist to work on a long term contract basis within their Talking Therapies Team.
The job is perfect for a Band 7 CBT Therapist with experience delivering psychological treatment for depression and anxiety disorders.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum CBT Therapy experience at Band 7 or higher dealing with patients suffering from severe and enduring mental health illness.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 7 or higher.
• Valid HCPC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.