Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner, CPN, Urgent Care Team (HC/10026)
Location: London, North West
Up to £30.21 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service/ Speciality: CAHMS Urgent Care Team.
Job: CAMHS Practitioner (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 7 (RMN)
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in North West London. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to work on a long term contract basis within one of their Child and Adolescents Mental Health Service as part of one of their Assessment Teams.
The job is perfect for a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner with 2 years minimum experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse specifically as part of a CAMHS Team.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of CPN experience at Band 7 or higher within a CAMHS setting treating young patients with severe and enduring mental health illness.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.