Exciting opportunites have arisen for multiple Band 7 CAMHS Practitioners (CPN) to work within a CAMHS Team in and around London and the Home Counties. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated CAMHS Practitioners (CPN) who can start ASAP to work within some of the most respected CAMHS Teams.
As a CAMHS Practitioner (CPN), you will work within the CAMHS Team to provide treatment and support to children and adolscents with Mental Health issues aged 0 - 18 in a community setting.
Experience of assesing mental health risk and face to face assessments with young people and their families is essential.
Requirements for Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner (CPN):
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a UK hospital as a CAMHS Practitioner (CPN)
- Recognised CAMHS Practitioner (CPN) qualification
- Have right to work in UK
- Valid NMC Registration - RMN / CAMHS Practitioner (CPN)
- A clean DBS (CRB check)
- Able to submit 2 clinical references
- Fast Track compliance process
- Your very own dedicated CAMHS Practitioner (CPN) compliance and bookings consultant
- Free Mandatory Training - CAMHS Practitioner (CPN)specific
- Free Enhanced DBS
- Free CAMHS Practitioner (CPN) Uniform (if required)
- PAYE and Umbrella options available
- Adhoc shifts also available
- Hassle free weekly payroll
- £100 bonus for every successful RGN/ RN/ RMN/ CPN/ CAMHS Practitioner you refer to us
About Beacon Care Services
Beacon Care Services is a trusted nursing agency brand that has been established since 1998. Well known as a reliable source of specialist locum nurses at short notice, we are a part of the NHS National Framework agreements. Although predominantly an NHS facing supplier, our broad NHS experience and coverage also provides an invaluable resource to private healthcare organisations that require access to highly skilled nursing workforce. As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Beacon Care Services also cares for its staff. Our professional and friendly approach gives our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be.
So if you are passionate about caring and are a RGN/ RN/ RMN/ CPN/ CAMHS Practitioner, join Beacon Care Services today.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those that are suitable. We thank you in advance for your application.
Ref No. BCSCAMHSBBBHFTCPN