Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner, CAMHS Rapid Response Team (HC/10185)
Location: Berkshire, East
Up to £46.14 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service/ Speciality: CAHMS Rapid Response Team.
Job: CAMHS Practitioner (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 7 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in East Berkshire. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to work on a long term contract basis within one of their Child and Adolescents Mental Health Service as part of one of their Rapid Response Teams providing short term crisis care both from health sites and in the patients home where appropriate..
The job is perfect for a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner with 2 years minimum experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse specifically as part of a CAMHS Team.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Saturday Shifts within 08:00-20:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of CPN experience at Band 6 or higher within a CAMHS setting treating young patients with severe and enduring mental health illness.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Full Driving Licence with access to a car for business use.
• Desirable to be able to use RIO proficiently.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.