Band 6 Senior Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Adult Access & Assessment Team (HC/10042)
Up to £26 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursing
Service/ Speciality: Mental Health.
Job: Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Adult Access & Assessment Team (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Essex. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work on a long term contract basis within one of their Adult Access & Assessment Teams.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with 2 years minimum experience within a Community Assessment Team.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Sunday Shift work.
• Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 20:00 and Saturday & Sunday, 09:00 -17:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of CPN experience at Band 6 or higher within an Adult Assessment and Treatment setting.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Full Driving License with access to a car for business use.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.