Band 6 Registered General Nurse, RGN, Addictions Recovery Community Team (HC/10207)
Location: London, North West
Up to £26 per hour
Sector: General nursingJump to application form
Service/ Speciality: Addiction Recovery Community Team.
Job: Registered General Nurse, RGN, (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RGN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in North West London. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 6 Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work on a long term contract basis within one of their Specialist Addiction Recovery Community Teams.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 RGN with previous Addiction Recovery Community Team experience.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
•Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of RGN experience at Band 6 or higher.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 5 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.