Band 6 Psychiatric Liaison Nurse, PLN, Mental Health Liaison Service (06082019/10015)
Upto £39.64 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: Mental Health Liaison Service
Job: Psychiatric Liaison Nurse, PLN
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Essex. We are currently looking for a locum band 6 Psychiatric Liaison Nurse, PLN to work on a contract basis within the Mental Health Liaison Team.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 PLN with 2 years previous experience within a liaison psychiatry setting.
This is a full time contract job for 3 – 6 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• 3 shifts a week
• 37.5 hours per week
• Long day & night shifts available.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 year minimum Psychiatric Liaison Nursing, PLN experience at band 6 or higher within a Community Mental Health, Psychiatric Liaison, Crisis Resolution or Home Treatment Team.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.