Band 6 Psychiatric Liaison Nurse, PLN, Liaison Service (HC/10184)
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service/ Speciality: Psychiatric Liaison Team.
Job: Psychiatric Liaison Practitioner, PLN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Surrey. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 6 Psychiatric Liaison Nurse (PLN) to work on a long term contract basis within one of their busy Liaison Teams ensuring a high quality holistic approach to the care and support provided to people with mental health difficulties in the general hospital.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 PLN with 2 years minimum experience as part of a Psychiatric Liaison Team or Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team..
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Shifts Monday to Sunday - Long Days and Nights. 07:30–19:30, 08:00–20:00, 19:45 – 07:45.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of PLN experience at Band 6 or higher within a Psychiatric Liaison or Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.