Band 6 Perinatal Mental Health Practitioner, CPN, Perinatal Mental Health Service (HC/10041)
Up to £25 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service/ Speciality: Perinatal Mental Health Service.
Job: Perinatal Mental Health Practitioner, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Essex. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 6 Perinatal Mental Health Practitioner (CPN) to work on a long term contract basis within one of their Perinatal Mental Health Teams, providing support to women in pregnancy and the postnatal period. Working closely with other agencies such as midwifery, health visiting and social services.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 Perinatal Mental Health Practitioner with experience within a Community Treatment Team managing cases with a strong emphasis on the parent-infant relationship and safeguarding.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of CPN experience at Band 6 or higher within a Community Mental Health Treatment setting.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Full Driving License with access to a car for business use.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.