Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Single Point of Access (080719)
Upto £26.00 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: Single Point of Access, SPA
Job: Community Mental Health Nurse, CPN
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Surrey. We are currently looking for a locum band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN to work on a long term contract basis within the single point of access team.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with 2 years previous experience within a Community Mental Health (assessment bias), Psychiatric Liaison, Crisis Resolution or Home Treatment Team.
This is a full time contract job for 3 – 6 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Weekdays, Monday to Friday
• 33 hours per week
• 08:00 - 20:00 shift pattern 3 days a week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 year minimum Community Psychiatric Nursing, CPN experience at band 6 or higher within a Community Mental Health, Psychiatric Liaison, Crisis Resolution or Home Treatment Team.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.