Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Older Adults CMHT (HC/10052)
Job type: Temporary, Part time
Up to £25.65 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursing
Service/ Speciality: Older Adult CMHT.
Job: Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Surrey. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work on a long term contract basis within one of their busy Older Adult CMHTs to act as a care coordinator for a defined caseload of clients.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with 2 years minimum experience as part of an Older Adult CMHT.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 09:00-17:00.
• Circa 30 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of CPN experience at Band 6 or higher within a community setting treating patients with severe and enduring mental health illness.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Desirable to be able to use System 1 proficiently.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.