Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Older Adults CMHT (HC/10035)
Location: London, Central
Up to £26 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursing
Service/ Speciality: Older Adult CMHT.
Job: Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Central London. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work on a long term contract basis within one of their Older Adult CMHT to act as a care coordinator for a defined caseload of clients. Experience in old age psychiatry and community working, CPA risks assessment and care planning, essential as well as experience in working with in integrated health and social care team, working on a duty rota desirable.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse working in with Older Adults.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of CPN experience at Band 6 or higher within a Community setting treating patients with severe and enduring mental health illness.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.