Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Older Adult Home Treatment Team (HC/10223)
Location: Berkshire, West
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: Older Adult Home Treatment Team.
Job: Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in West Berkshire. We are currently looking for a locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN to work on a contract basis within their busy Older Adult Home Treatment Teams taking responsibility for the assessment and implementation of intensive care and treatment in the home of people with mental health problems aged 75 or over, as well as people with dementia of any age.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with previous experience treating older patients with severe and enduring mental health illness within a Community setting
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• 7 Day a week Service,
• Weekday Shifts either 09:00-17:00 or 11:00-19:00.
• Approx 1 weekend in 4 09:00-15:00.
• 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 year minimum Community Psychiatric Nursing, CPN experience at Band 6 or higher treating patients with severe and enduring mental health illness.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC pin number.
• Full driving License with access to a car for business use.
• Rio and CPA system knowledge desirable.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.