Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Duty / Assessment Team (030419/10007)
Location: London, West
up to £26.00 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Specialty: Duty, Assessment & Brief Treatment
Job: Community Mental Health Nurse, CPN, Duty Worker
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in West London. We are currently looking for a locum band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN to work on a long term contract basis within the Duty and Assessment Team as a Duty worker.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with strong CMHT Triage, Duty, Assessment / Brief Treatment experience.
This a full time contract job for 3 – 6 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Weekdays, Monday to Friday
• 37.5 hours a week
• 09:00 – 17:00
To apply for this job you must have:
• 1 year minimum Community Psychiatric Nursing, CPN experience at band 6 or higher within an Assessment and Brief Treatment Team, Triage or Duty role.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.