Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Adult Duty and Assessment team (HC/10012)
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: Adult Assessment and Duty.
Job: Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Buckinghamshire. We are currently looking for a locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN to work on a long-term contract basis within the Adult (working age of 18-65) Mental Health Assessment and Duty Team.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with 2 years previous experience within a Community Psychiatric setting carrying out a Duty role.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
• 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 year minimum Community Psychiatric Nursing, CPN experience at Band 6 or higher.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Full Driving License with access to a car for business use.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.