Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Adult Assessment and Treatment (HC/10004)
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Sector: Psychiatric nursing
Service / Speciality: Adult Mental Health Team, Assessment and Treatment.
Job: Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Oxfordshire. We are currently looking for a locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN to work on a long-term contract basis within a busy Adult (working age 18-65) Assessment and Treatment Team. With experience of managing a case load and undertaking risk assessments.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with 2 years previous experience within a Care-Co-ordinator setting.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Sunday.
• Shifts including Earlies, Lates, 9-5 shifts and Weekends.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 year minimum Community Psychiatric Nursing, CPN experience at Band 6 or higher within an Adult Community Mental Health Team.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Full Driving License with access to a car for business use.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.