Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner, Urgent Care Team (HC/10028)
Location: London, Central
Up to £26 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service/ Speciality: CAMHS Urgent Care Team - Crisis Assessment and Treatment Service
Job: CAMHS Practitioner (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN)
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Central London. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to work on a long term contract basis within one of their Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service providing care to those who are experiencing an acute mental health or emotional crisis and then transfer to their local CAMHS.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CAMHS with 2 years minimum experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse specifically as part of a Crisis Assessment and Treatment team.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday Shifts.
• Long days.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum of CPN experience at Band 6 or higher.
• CAMHS experience desirable.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.