Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner, CAMHS Respite Team (HC/10222)
Location: Berkshire, East
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: CAMHS Respite Team.
Job: CAMHS Practitioner, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in East Berkshire. We are currently looking for a locum Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner, CPN to work on a contract basis within their busy CAMHS Respite Team, working within the Respite Unit and in Community settings to support children with long term complex health needs and associated learning disabilities.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with previous experience within a CAMHS setting.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Shifts; Days, Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights
• 09:00-17:00, 07:00-14:00, 13:00-20:00, 07:00-20:00 and 19:30-07:30.
• 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 year minimum Community Psychiatric Nursing, CPN experience at Band 6 or higher with CAMHS experience.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Full Driving License with access to a car for business use.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.