Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner, CAMHS Rapid Response Team (HC/10235)
Location: Berkshire, East
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: CAMHS Rapid Response Team.
Job: CAMHS Practitioner, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 6 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in East Berkshire. We are currently looking for a locum Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner, CPN to work on a contract basis within their busy CAMHS Rapid Response Teams providing CAMHS Tier 3 urgent care assessment for children, and young people in crisis.
The job is perfect for a Band 6 CPN with previous CAMHS Assessment experience.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Saturday Service.
• Monday to Friday Shifts 08:00-20:00.
• Saturday and Bank Holiday Shifts 10:00-18:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 2 years minimum Community Psychiatric Nursing, CPN experience at Band 6 or higher with CAMHS experience.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at Band 6 or higher.
• Valid NMC pin number.
• Full Driving License and access to a car for business use.
• Microsoft Office and RiO system knowledge desirable.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.