Band 5 Staff Nurse, RMN, Inpatient Ward - Female (HC/10130)
Up to £32.32 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service/ Speciality: Female Inpatient Ward.
Job: Staff Nurse, RMN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 5 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Surrey. We are currently looking for an experienced locum Band 5 Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) to work on a long term contract basis within one of their busy Female Inpatient Wards.
The job is perfect for a Band 5 RMN with 6 months minimum experience as part of a Ward setting.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Shift rota: Long Days, Nights, Earlies and Lates.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 6 months minimum of RMN experience at Band 5 or higher within a Ward setting treating patients with severe and enduring mental health illness.
• 6 months minimum NHS experience at Band 5 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining/ registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad-hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments - PAYE and Umbrella contractors welcome.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.