Band 5 RMN, Mother and Baby Unit (HC/10209)
Up to £31.39 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: Mother and Baby Unit.
Job: Registered Mental Nurse, RMN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 5 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Essex. We are currently looking for a locum Band 5 Registered Mental Nurse, RMN to work on a contract basis within one of their Mother and Baby Units providing Perinatal Mental Health Care.
The job is perfect for a Band 5 RMN with previous experience supporting women up to birth and for up to a year post-partum.
This is a full time contract job for 3 minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Shifts: Long Days and Nights.
• 7 Day Service.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 6 months minimum RMN experience at Band 5 or higher within an Inpatient setting.
• Perinatal Mental Health experience desirable.
• 6 months minimum NHS experience at Band 5 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.