Band 5 Registered Mental Nurse, RMN, Low Secure Female Forensic Unit (HC/10192)
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: Low Secure Female Forensic Unit.
Job: Registered Mental Nurse, RMN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 5 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in Oxfordshire. We are currently looking for a locum Band 5 Registered Mental Nurse, RMN to work on a contract basis within one of their Low Secure Female Forensic Inpatient Wards.
The job is perfect for a Band 5 RMN with previous experience within a Forensic Ward setting.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Shift Rota, Monday to Sunday, 24/7 Service
• Long Days, Nights, Earlies and Lates.
• 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 6 months minimum Registered Mental Nurse, RMN experience at Band 5 or higher with Forensic experience
• 6 months minimum NHS experience at Band 5 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.