Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, PICU (030419/10001)
Location: London, West
Up to £37.00 per hour
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service: Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, PICU.
Job: Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN.
Grade: AFC Band 5.
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in West London. We currently have an opening for a locum band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN to cover regular ad hoc locum nursing shifts within the PICU.
This job is perfect for a Band 5 RMN with PICU experience looking to top up their regular contracted hours / job or, a full time locum nurse looking for flexible agency work hours.
Typically available shifts include:
• Weekday early, late and night shifts
• Saturdays & night shifts
• Sundays & night shifts
To apply for this job you must have:
• 1 year minimum Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN experience at band 5 or higher within a PICU setting.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at band 5 or higher.
• Valid NMC pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.