Band 5 Registered General Nurse, RGN, Acute Medical Unit, AMU (030419/10005)
Location: London, North West
Up to £42.00 per hour
Sector: General nursing
Service / Specialty: Acute Medical Unit, AMU.
Job: Registered General Nurse, RGN.
Grade: AFC Band 5.
Our client is a leading NHS General Trust based in West London. We currently have an opening for a locum band 5 Registered General Nurse, RGN to cover regular ad hoc locum nursing shifts within the Acute Medical Unit, AMU which is the first point of entry for patients who are referred to hospital as emergencies by their GP or who require admission from the emergency department.
The job is perfect for a Band 5 RGN with Acute Medical Unit, AMU or General /Acute Medical Ward Nursing experience looking to top up their regular contracted hours / job or, a full time locum nurse looking for flexible agency work hours.
Typically available shifts include:
• Weekday early, late and night shifts
• Saturdays & night shifts
• Sundays & night shifts
To apply for this job you must have:
• 1 year minimum Registered General Nurse, RGN experience at band 5 or higher within an Acute Medical Unit, AMU or General /Acute Medical Ward.
• 1 year minimum NHS experience at band 5 or higher.
• Valid NMC pin number.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.