Band 5 District Nurse, RGN, Older People’s District Nursing Services (HC/10006)
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Sector: District nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: Community Health Team.
Job: District Nurse, RGN, (locum).
Grade: AFC Band 5 (RGN).
Our client is a leading NHS Trust based in Oxfordshire. We are currently looking for a locum Band 5 Registered General Nurse, RGN to work on a contract basis to provide care for elderly patients whose needs are best met in the Community including the patient’s own home or other care setting.
The job is perfect for a Band 5 RGN with 2 years previous experience able to holistically assess, plan, deliver and evaluate individual programmes of care in partnership with patients, carers and other health and social care professionals in a response to planned and urgent need while working within a community setting.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:00.
• Circa 37.5 hours per week. .
To apply for this job you must have:
• 1 year minimum NHS Community Staff Nursing experience within the District Nursing service at Band 5 or higher.
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Full Diving License and access to a car for business use.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.