Band 5 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN, Adult CMHT (HC/10227)
Location: Berkshire, West
Sector: Psychiatric nursingJump to application form
Service / Speciality: Adult CMHT.
Job: Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN (Locum).
Grade: AFC Band 5 (RMN).
Our client is a leading NHS Mental Health Trust based in West Berkshire. We are currently looking for a locum Band 5 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CPN to work on a contract basis within their busy Adult CMHT, responsible for the formulation, execution and evaluation of a care plan for a designated number of patients who may present with significant complexity within a multidisciplinary team.
The job is perfect for a Band 5 CPN with previous experience within a community setting.
This is a full time contract job for 3 months minimum.
Typically working hours are:
• Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
• 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this job you must have:
• 6 months Community Psychiatric Nursing, CPN experience at Band 5 or higher.
• 6 months NHS experience at Band 5 or higher.
• Valid NMC pin number.
• Full Driving License with access to a car for business use.
If you’re interested in this role please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Benefits of joining / registering with Beacon Care Services (BCS):
• Super competitive pay rates.
• A wide choice of short and long term contract jobs, ad hoc pre-booked and last minute locum nursing shifts to suit your specific lifestyle needs.
• Job alerts emailed to you directly when you upload your profile to our website.
• Speedy and efficient registration.
• A dedicated consultant to help you manage your locum diary.
• Accurate and prompt weekly payments.
• Nursing’s in our DNA.
• We’re an industry specialist locum brand with over 15 years nursing experience.